Saturday, February 21, 2009

It's been such a long time..

I haven't blogged in like 16 days!!

I'm just going to say what's on my mind...

I'm in one of those moods where you are about to chew your hand off because you've got nothing better to do and you're extremely bored. When I say bored... I mean BORED. Earlier, I blew up a balloon and drew the world map on it... well tried to. I watched little kid shows with Bryson and he kept shouting "Wow Wow Wubzy" monotonously. To top off the boredom, I had no food in the house... PEOPLE EAT WHEN THEY'RE BORED... so that made it even more boring!

So last night, I learned how to play Free Fallin' on the guitar when I was at Bobby's house. We listened to Drake and Jonathan's new CD and tried to imagine ourselves being that good. This morning was good too. I woke up early, but I was well-rested because the bed's in the Browning household are heavenly, and then saw Martha for a little bit... which was fun.

I'm currently trying to watch The Office and blog at the same time... it's not working out so well. I get into the blog and I miss important parts to the show. NOT COOL. But that's all I really have to say tonight... unless I think of something later.

Goodnight, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment