Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Excuse me, Mrs. Busybody

Hello hello hello my friends, it has been days since I have posted a blog, and I apologize for not blogging last night, I was very tired.  

Last Thursday, I said I would talk about the weekend in the mountains and I will.  

It all started on Friday at 11:50 a.m.; Drake and I got to my house around noon and we threw the frisbee for about an hour and then we left Florence around 2:00.  The ride was not too bad at all, it was only about a two and a half hour drive.  We stopped at two rest stops on the way and we threw the frisbee again.  Once we got to Uwharrie, North Carolina (the camp site), we set up camp and went exploring in the woods.  We walked up and down a small creek that ran parallel to the camp site and then went fishing.  We pretty much just took it easy on Friday and fished until about midnight.  

Saturday was an eventful day, we fished, explored more, hiked, hunted snakes, went rock crawling, and acted stupid the whole day, it was so much fun.  On Sunday, we woke up early, packed up camp and headed home.  I was exhausted by that time so I took a nap, woke up at 8 p.m. and then went back to sleep an hour later.  

Yesterday was a decent day, nothing out of the ordinary.  Today was alright too.  I hope tomorrow is a good day, if we have school that is (broken air conditioner).  I will be back soon with another post.  

Later guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment