Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Not much to say tonight.

Sorry guys, not much to say tonight.. I'm really tired.

Today was a pretty good day. I aced my economics test, as planned. I had lunch with a good friend at Schlotzsky's and it was pretty darn good. I decided to get creative today after school and so I made a poster of a collage of all of my playing cards and I must say, it looks great. I had WyldLife tonight and it was a lot of fun, as usual.

At WyldLife, I had to put peanut butter on my face and the kids had to put goldfish on and make things like sunglasses and mustaches out of those goldfish. As is normal with junior high kids, I got all of the peanut butter in my hair and in my eyes but I will do anything for the kids. After that, I had to do a skit with bubble gum. First, I walked onto the stage while singing "A Thousand Miles" by Vanessa Carlton in a very girly voice.. Then I stopped, looked around, and put my bubble gum on the light post. Under the light post was a trashcan and a sign that read "Do not litter". The next leader came up and tied their shoe and then put their hand on the gum accidentally. They wiped it on the ground and walked off. The third leader walked by and stepped on the gum and took it off and put it in the trash can. Then Mark, the head of WyldLife, came and threw his cup away and then when he did, he got the gum on his hand and then wiped it back onto the lightpost. To finish, I walked back on stage; this time, singing "No One" in a girly voice. I saw my gum and said "Hey, it's my gum!" and I put it back into my mouth and walked off.

Yes, every WyldLife is this dirty and disgusting but I love it. After WyldLife I came home and now I am typing up this very short blog. Before I leave, I want to point out how I really miss seeing my very close friend everyday. I used to see her after 2nd block, after I sign out. We used to always talk for a minute and then she would go on to Biology and I would head home. Because it is a new quarter, I cannot see her anymore. I have not seen her since April 5th and I really want to see her and hang out with her soon.

That's all I have for you tonight!

Sweet dreams, guys (and girls)!

No comments:

Post a Comment