Thursday, April 23, 2009

The week is coming to a close... tomorrow

Thursday April 23, 2009

Lord, thank You for giving us weekends.  They give us a time to rest, relax, have fun, and just be lazy.  Let us find the time each day to pray and spend time with You.  Give us the power to change the lives of those around us.  
In Your Name.
Amen


Today was a great day, I'm pretty sure I made a 100 on the chemistry test.  Second block was boring but not too bad.  I am going to start bringing in a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to class every day because I get very hungry in second block.  John brings two every day so I think I should join the revolution.  

I really do NOT have much to say tonight, and I will not be blogging this weekend because I will be away on a trip in the mountains of North Carolina with a good friend of mine.  That will give me time to think about Sunday night's blog.  Plus, I'll probably be talking about the trip so it should be a long one.

I really cannot think of anything else to talk about so I will be back on here Sunday night!  Have a great and relaxing weekend, be safe, have fun, go to church, smile, and most importantly... PRAY.

Night guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment